Thursday, December 3, 2009

In dynasty mode of NBA Live 08, how can I get my players to improve faster?

I'm finding it much harder to develop players in 08 as opposed to 07. Of my current starting 5, Chris Paul is the only player who really improves. Even Amare Stoudamire doesn't do much, and has actually gone down after 5 years. Is there a secret to effectively training players?



Does it matter how many games you play as opposed to how many you simulate? Does performance in playoffs matter?



I typically train 2 different players in 4 week incraments for the whole season, usually with an offensive minded trainer.



I feel like in 07, some players (especially rookies) improve by 2 or 3 points right away. So far, all my rookies either stay the same or get worse. Even one that started off at 77 overall, and averaged 15 pts and 8 rebs.



Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What is a Baby Cortez Stingray